The BMB Gesellschaft für Materialprüfung is pleased about your visit to our website and your interest in our company and our services.
Here you can find out everything about our legal information, which is available in detail on the following pages.
© Copyright BMB GmbH, Heilbronn (Germany). All rights reserved.
Text, images, graphics, sound and videos as well as their arrangement on the BMB website are subject to copyright protection and other protective laws.
The content of this website may not be copied, distributed, changed or made available to third parties for commercial purposes without the express consent of the author. We would like to point out that some of the images contained on the web pages are subject to the copyright of third parties.
- We assume no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use or non-use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected, unless the author has acted with intent or gross negligence.
All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement or to discontinue the publication temporarily or permanently.
- Despite careful checks, we cannot assume any liability for the content of external links. For the content of the linked pages, the operator of these pages is solely responsible. In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites ("hyperlinks") which are outside the author's area of responsibility, liability would only arise in the event that the author was aware of the content and it would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent use in the event of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages.
Therefore, he hereby expressly distances himself from all contents of all linked/connected pages that were changed after the link was set.
This statement applies to all links and references set within the author's own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, the provider of the page to which reference is made shall be solely liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
- The author endeavours to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use licence-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer and, if applicable, protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by the rights of third parties!
The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
- If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all services offered is - as far as technically possible and reasonable - also permitted without the provision of such data or by providing anonymous data or a pseudonym.
The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails in the event of violations of this prohibition.
- This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
- Liability is limited to the scope of our insurance coverage. Upon request, we will gladly provide you with the valid policies for inspection. You can find our applicable general terms and conditions below.
General Terms and Conditions
Here you can find out everything about our general terms and conditions. (AGB)